Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday Things

This post brought to you by way of my iPhone and our ancient iBook G4. (Blogger works on it, but Drive doesn't? Oh well.)

It's Wednesday, a day off. Hurray! We had a great night last night. Tiny slept from 10:30-4 and after a good feed, slept until 9:30. Can you hear the angelic chorus? Me neither.

She made this adorable face when I heard her wake up and went to get her.

She's too much. We'll keep her.
 
I need to climb laundry mountain today, but I really don't want to, so I'm going to try to sell you something instead.

Sometimes I want a quick, almost instant gratification project with all the charm and detail of a big project, so I'll make a mini quilt. The problem is, I don't need these mini quilts. Tiny doesn't need these mini quilts (she has a bajillion blankets, and I'm not exaggerating). Maybe you need one of these mini quilts?

All photos were snapped with my iPhone. I pulled out my real camera last week and the charger is MIA. (Is it worth buying a new charger for a Nikon D50? I don't know.)

Mini #1

Measures 23"x22"
$30 local pick up ($35 shipped)
I kept thinking of Skittles while I was working on this one. The colors are candy-tastic. This was one of my first forays into triangles. I've learned a lot since then.

Mini #2

Measures 28" square
$35 local pick up ($40 shipped)
This mini is near and dear to me. I bought the whale fabric while I was still in high school and have just held onto it. The quilting on this one made is so cozy. The back is super lightweight, really soft denim.

Mini #3

Measures 23"x27"
$40 local pick up, $45 shipped
This is my most recent finish. I love the fabrics, especially the ice cream binding. And the quilting. It's so puffy and delicious. I need to make myself a person-sized one.

All three have been washed and dried for maximum snuggliness. Let me know if you're interested in one, and we'll work something out!

How's that for shameless self promotion?

Now, if you'll excuse me. I have a squalling infant, a pile of clean diapers, and a half-finished cup of coffee clambering for my attention. And I'm going to watch the new Robin Hood while I'm at it.

Happy Wednesday!
XO
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment