Tuesday, January 29, 2013

In which I commit myself to more crap.

While pregnant, I promised my cousin that I would write a tell-all book about pregnancy and motherhood. That was obviously the hormones talking. As any parent knows, once you've downloaded the kid, free time is non-existent. Just like showering every day or remembering to brush your teeth. (wait, just me? dang it.) And honestly, I don't think I have enough material for a book, but I just might have enough for a blog. Maybe. If I combine it with drivel about tea and sewing and all the mundane exciting things that happen in my day-to-day life.

It will make for riveting stuff, I assure you.

This is my third attempt at blogging. If it craps out like my previous blogspot and tumblr I will only have myself to blame.

And maybe the cat.

I swear. If I have to clean up one more freaking hairball I might just lose my mind.

And I leave you with this. Because as I write this, and commit myself to one more thing, I can't help but think "Ain't nobody got time for that!"




 Stay tuned for more excitement.
XOXO
Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment